This post is something quite different to my regular ones. Thanks to the pretty ladies Maria & Maria from M&M’s Meeting Point, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! The Liebster Award is a fun way and also a good opportunity to discover new blogs and get more involved into beauty bloggers community.
Here are the rules:
~ You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
~ You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
~ After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
~ You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
~ You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it
So, let’s get into it!
1. How did you become a makeup lover?
I’ve always loved makeup, but I really got into makeup about a year (maybe a year and a half) ago. I fell in love with makeup mainly through Youtube tutorials.
2. What was your first makeup brand?
I believe that my first makeup brand was Rimmel – a black eyeliner my Mum had bought for me to be exact. If I had to name the first makeup brand that I owned with my own money, it would have to be e.l.f. Cosmetics.
3. Smokey eyes or bold lips?
I love me a good smokey eye but for me, bold lips just takes the cake.
4. What is your current favourite foundation?
My current favourite foundation would be the Rimmel Match Perfection.
5. How do you prefer spending summer vacations: on a beach or travelling around?
Definitely travelling around!
6. Your 3 staple beauty products
I would have to go with concealer, mascara and a red lipstick.
7. Your favourite makeup brush
My favourite brush is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush HANDS DOWN.
8. Your favourite music artist/band
I don’t have a favourite band in particular because I listen to various styles of music, but I’m currently enjoying Young the Giant and Sara Bareilles.
9. Fake tan or real tan?
Real tan, no doubt!
10. What’s your favorite summer scent?
That would be The Body Shop’s Coconut Mist.
11. What was the last book you’ve read?
The last book I’ve read is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
I nominate (in no particular order):
My 11 questions for you:
- What is the reason you started blogging?
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
- What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand?
- What piece of makeup couldn’t you live without?
- What’s your worst fashion disaster?
- If you could own only one beauty brand, what would it be?
- Bold lips or Smokey eyes?
- Favourite lipstick shade?
- Drugstore or High-end?
- Who are your top 3 favourite bloggers?
- What’s your favourite beauty tip?
Don’t forget to check the rules above and hope to read your answers very soon!
That’s all for today,